BOSS HOGG 150
SUNDAY JULY 30, 2017
PRESENTED BY LLP TRANSPORT
IDEAL PORTABLE TOILETS
The July 30th 150 lap Prostock race, which made it’s debut in 1991, is named after longtime racer and former Wiscasset Speedway owner Dave “Boss Hogg” St Clair.
IT’S TIME TO PRE-REGISTER FOR THE 2017 BOSS HOGG 150
All Prostock drivers that pre-register for the 2017 Boss Hogg 150 by 7/1/17
will go into a drawing to win a pair of Hoosier tires for the big race !!
- to pre-register, print & submit this form BOSS HOGG 150 DRIVER REGISTRATION FORM or call Vanessa Jordan (207) 491-3720
- only drivers who pre-register and pay $50 pre-registration fee prior to 7/1/17 deadline will be eligible
- four (4) winners will be drawn from all eligible entries
- each winner will receive two (2) Hoosier tires at no charge from Wiscasset Speedway inventory
- winners may select free tires on assigned dates (7/28 or 7/28) or on race day
- tires must used in the 2017 Boss Hogg 150 only (cannot be “banked” for weekly points racing)
2017 BOSS HOGG 150 RULES
REGISTRATION = $50 ADVANCED / $75 DAY OF RACE
RULES = WISCASSET SPEEDWAY PROSTOCK RULES
- TRANSPONDERS ARE REQUIRED
- Race teams may register a total of 6 tires for the BOSS HOGG 150. They may be 6 new tires or 4 new tires & 2 used tires (as long as it is 6 total tires registered).
- The tires will be Wiscasset Speedway Official Prostock Track Tire = Hoosier 27.0/10.0-15 3035 and 26.5/10.0-15 3045.
- Tires purchased prior to race day will be registered and may be mounted but all will be impounded at the track until race day. Tires will be on sale at the track Friday July 28 from 4p – 7p & Saturday July 29 from 10a – 4p
FIELD = 28 cars (24 cars qualify from heats / 4+ additional via consi and or provisional) subject to change
HEATS = OPEN DRAW, 10 laps each (# of heats and #to transfer to feature tbd based on #of entries)
FEATURE = 150 Green flag laps (no required break or pit stop)
PURSE = Complete purse shown below / NON POINTS RACE