On behalf of Richard & Vanessa Jordan and the entire staff
“Individual commitment to a group effort–that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.” –Vince Lombardi
** THIS WEEK ** THIS WEEK **
we regret to inform that due to scheduling conflicts, the Rusty Wallace Racing Experience has canceled their appearance at Wiscasset Speedway this Thursday 8/17. We apologize for the inconvenience. We do not anticipate that it will be rescheduled.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE 8/19/17
GROUP 2 PLUS WICKED GOOD VINTAGE RACERS
Grandstand Admission = $5 (kids 6&under free)
Pit Admission = $20 (all)
Pit Gate = 2:00p
Practice = 2:45p- 5:00p
Grandstand Gate = 4:00p
GREEN FLAG = 6:00p
* MIDCOAST REGION NAPA MODIFIEDS = 10 laps
* WICKED GOOD VINTAGE RACERS = 10 laps
* WOOD PELLET WAREHOUSE LATE MODELS = 10 laps
* KENNEBEC EQUIPMENT RENTAL OUTLAW MINIS = 10 laps
* NORMS USED CARS STRICTLY STREETS = 10 laps
* MIDCOAST REGION NAPA MODIFIEDS = 40 laps (spotlight)
* WICKED GOOD VINTAGE RACERS = 20 laps (each)
* WOOD PELLET WAREHOUSE LATE MODELS = 35 laps
* KENNEBEC EQUIPMENT RENTAL OUTLAW MINIS = 25 laps
* NIRMS USED CARS STRICTLY STREETS = 25 laps
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 8/12/17 FEATURE WINNERS !!
* ServPro of Biddeford Saco Prostocks (40 laps) = #99 Ajay Picard – Palmyra
* N.E.4-cylinder Pros (35 laps) = #29 Austin Teras
* Thunder 4 Minis (25 laps) = #94 Brian Sweatt – Albion
* Super Streets (25 laps) = #2 Josh Bailey – Wiscasset
* Amsoil Nelcar Legends (25 laps) = #47 Chris Burgess – Buckfield
* MOVIE NIGHT *
A look back at a wonderful Friday movie night featuring Speedway Maine.
If you want to order a copy & bonus dvd & soundtrack cd, go to www.speedwaymaine.com
Congratulations to Sumner McKane on the special award he was presented by the Libby family, recognizing his contributions to the preservation of Maine racing history.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to a great night.
* The drivers who came & brought cars
* Maine Vintage Race Car Association
* The Dyer Neck Gang
* Its2Cool movie & entertainment company
* our great fans & staff
CONGRATULATIONS NICK JENKINS
WINNER OF THE 2017 BOSS HOG 150 !!
presented by LLP Tansport / Ideal Portable Toilets / Mainly Awards / ServPro of Biddeford-Saco
CONGRATULATIONS JIMMY CHILDS
WINNER OF OUTLAW MINI MADNESS
PRESENTED BY KENNEBEC EQUIPMENT RENTAL
ANDREW MCLAUGHLIN WINS COASTAL 200
** RACERS BULLETIN BOARD **
KIDS BIKE SPONSORS WANTED !!
This season at Wiscasset Speedway the C & D Laundry Kids Club is planning to give away a kids bike every week
and we need YOUR help! Become a bike sponsor today.